Relationship Killers Exposed!
This episode is devoted to uncovering the top 4 relationship killers. It’s critical to know what they are and where you might be sabotaging your relationship.
Intimate relationship can be tricky business. When it’s good, it will knock your socks off with pure pleasure. When it’s bad you can feel like you’re in hell.
We recorded this late at night and it’s extra irreverent, but packed with goodies (and a few good laughs at our expense). Episode (072) will be the antidotes to these 4 relationship killers, so be sure to catch that one when it’s available.
Happy Holidays 2018!
Tiff & Jack
Tiff and Jack complied a few secret questions for each other and then answered them LIVE and on the spot on today’s podcast. Questions are important. You asking questions (especially to your intimate partner) is imperative to you having a happy connected relationship and life.
Some of the questions asked:
- What’s something you love to do for yourself, by yourself that helps you rejuvenate?
- What’s one thing you absolutely know for sure?
- What would you say is your best feature?
- Of all your spiritual gifts, which one is your favorite?
- What does sexual intimacy mean to you?
- What’s your favorite part of being a father?
- What are you most afraid of?
- What do you love about manifesting?
- What excites you?
- What’s your favorite part of your body?
More info: tiffandjack,com
Tiff posted a question on Facebook that said, “Would you like a life that’s mostly easy or challenging?” The results could possibly shock you like they did us, and so that’s what today’s episode is about. We have some very good news for you that will make life feel better than ever.
More info at www.tiffandjack.com
Subscribe to the podcast: http://bit.ly/2oQEldZ
Send questions to: [email protected]
Today’s episode dives into the nitty gritty of how you can do less and accomplish MORE. If you’ve never heard of the Path of Least Resistance, it’s time to tune in. Most people say that you have to work hard for what you get and we beg to differ. We remind you often that the Universe has your back and we’ll show you how. To get the free PDF download click here .
More at tiffandjack.com
FREE GIFT: 4 Steps to Living the Path of Least Resistance PDF, or go to tiffandjack.com (episode 016) if you can’t click the link.
Do you believe that what you want matters, and that you can have it? Have you possibly resigned yourself to a life of taking the leftovers after everyone else is done? We’ve got great news for you today, in fact we have 9 questions for you to ask yourself, and if you can answer these questions, you’ll find yourself feeling empowered and in charge. You’ll be living “the happy,” as we love to say.
Today’s podcast we go in depth into each one of these 9 questions and help you understand them and how to find your “YES!”
- What kind of life do you want?
- Are you willing to do what it takes to have that life?
- Are you willing to get up every single day and take steps toward what you’re creating?
- Are you willing to walk through every fear that comes up that tells you why you can’t or shouldn’t have what you want?
- Are you willing to questions everything you think you know so that you can see more?
- Are you willing to do things that may disappoint other people because you’re choosing something different than their expectations of you?
- Are you willing to celebrate who you really are in spite of rejection?
- Are you willing to experience joy, laughter and fun every day?
- Are you willing to trust the Universe implicitly and know that it has your back and will bring everything you want into your reality if you’ll allow it?
We’re here to help you dump the overwhelm and live the happy!
Links & Resources mentioned in this episode: