Is your life filled with uncertainty?
Do you wake up in a fit of panic? Do you ever wonder how things can feel so shitty AND so good in a matter of a few minutes? Today we take you by the hand to help you see for yourself HOW uncertainty can be your best friend.
- Why the “sure thing” isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- Infinite possibility lives in the unknown.
- What to do. when you have no ideal how or when you’ll. have what it is you want.
- Karma, destiny, and fate VS creatorship and free will.
- The flawed premise of “If it’s meant to be it will happen.”
At the top of the hour we picked 3 questions from our “TableTopics: Do-It-Yourself Therapy,” which turned out to be quite aligned with today’s topic.
Here are the 3 questions we answered:
- How do you tell between your intuition and your fears?
- What surprises you most about where you are in life right now?
- What’s the best piece of marital advice ever given to you?
Join our free Law of Attraction Masterclass right here → https://www.tiffandjacktraining.com/p/REGISTRATION-UTS-LIVE
P.S. Here’s a photo of the Spiral Jetty we promised…
It’s Thursday again and here we are, sharing a moment.
Thanks for being here, if you weren’t, it would feel so empty.
When we talk about your “love life,” we’re keenly aware that you may be in a relationship you love, you may be in one you hate, you may not be in one and wanting one, or you may be happy all by your sexy self.
Whichever it is for you, the question, “What do you do to keep your love life alive?” still applies.
We share our own experiences because that’s right where we are, smack dab in the middle of our own relationship, day-in and day-out. (Yes sometimes we’re in the middle of yours too, but only when you’re on the red couch doing some coaching.)
As a caveat, when we say DM (dominant masculine thinker) or DF (dominant feminine thinker) we are in no way saying that you are only one-or-the-other. You have the full spectrum of masculine and feminine inside of you and at different times and places you’ll be more masculine or more feminine. When it comes to your love life with another person, this is where you simply MUST understand what your dominant thinking type is because it takes one-of-each for the passion to sizzle.
Here’s the quiz if you don’t know which type is your dominant…
This is the way I, Jack-the DM, keep our love life alive:
- I listen deep to my DF. Now you may wonder what the hell “listening deep” means, listening deep is paying attention when your DF is talking to you by stopping whatever you’re doing and paying attention (read our last blog to understand this better). This is a big deal with keeping the passion alive between you and your SO (sig other).
- I plan a date night every single Friday night. Does this mean we’ve never had a boring date night, nope, it doesn’t. Occasionally Friday night date night is a damn dud! When I say “plan,” I mean it. Keep it interesting and varied. If you need some good ideas, you’ve got a friend in GOOGLE…use it.
- Whenever I’m out and about I keep my eye open to buy little gifts for Tiff that I know will brighten her day. Sometimes it’s something she needs, other times it’s something that’s simply to surprise and delight her. I love to pay attention to the things she may have run out of and buy her a new one before it’s gone so she won’t have to worry about getting out and getting it bought.
- I make love to her like she’s the QUEEN (because she is). I take my time, lots of it, and infuse her body with pure LOVE. I take the lead in sex and don’t ask her what she wants because I should already know that. If I expect her to tell me what she wants when we’re IN an intimate setting, it turns her off and the mood is shot. If I have questions about what feels good to her, I’ll talk to her about that in casual conversation. The DF wants to know that the DM knows what they (the DM) are doing and what they want. It’s a huge turn on.
- I tell her how beautiful she is and exactly what I love about her. It could be the way her makeup looks or her hair that day. Maybe it’s the way she smells. There’s so much I adore about her that I could go on-and-on. The most important part is that I speak up about it.
- One important thing I do to keep our love life alive is to practice keeping my ego in check and not being defensive. My defensiveness kills a good time faster than you can say “mood-killer.”
- Last but not least, I take care of my health and body, keep a good balance between work and fun, get enough rest, meditate, and eat well most of the time.
The way Tiff-the-DF, keeps our love life alive:
- She makes the most amazing food. I don’t know how she does it, but she does! I love good food, and Tiff rules my world with her cooking.
- Tiff opens herself up to me and allows me to take the lead and to GIVE to her. She’s magnificent at “receiving.” Even when we’ve had a misunderstanding and things get a little heated, Tiff is willing to move through the conflict to resolution and then, of her own volition, she opens her heart to me again. This is a HUGE piece to our love life.
- She willingly goes along with me on new adventures, and tries new things, which means she trusts me to LEAD. It’s a BIG deal!
- She tends to herself in the most delightful ways…her hair, her makeup, her clothing, her scent…all of this keeps passion between alive.
- She takes time for herself doing things she loves to do.
- She tells me how much she appreciates what I do for her, often. This is HUGE! It just makes me want to do more and more and more.
What about you, what do you do? We’d like to hear from you if you’re single, too. Everyone needs to feel loved, so whether you’re in a romantic relationship or not, what do you do to feel loved and alive in love?
P.S. If you aren’t in a relationship you love, don’t forget you have the Universe, working in your behalf, to assist you in having what you want. Just ask the Universe to bring it in. What you want, wants you. You are the creator of your world through the thoughts you think, and you too can most definitely have the relationship you want.
Jack and I are quite the team, and have often been asked how we do it.
We work well together because we’re in balance.
I as the DF and Jack as the DM are 2 parts of a whole, and we beautifully compliment one another.
Because I know you’re curious about what our life really looks like, here ya go.
I wake between 3:30 and 5:00 AM.
Jack is sleeping away as I lay in bed thinking about our kids, grand baby, the food I’m going to make for the day and many other things. I check my calendar to see our client load, connect with God and ask for assistance to get it all done and have fun doing it.
Another part of my morning ritual is connecting with my peeps over messenger.
The whole time I’m busy doing my morning stuff, my excitement grows for Jack to wake up so we can kiss, touch and talk. My anticipation usually gets the best of me and I wake Jack up because I’m just too excited.
We get to the gym, then come home and I make breakfast for us and make Jack’s special morning coffee. While we eat and talk, I snuggle with our sweet grand baby, and plan our our workday.
As a side note (OK definitely not a SIDE note, but actually the MAIN note), one of the BIGGEST connectors I have with Jack is when we connect through intimacy…talking, listening, being present, and making love.
For me, making love is what gives our life together deep meaning, excitement, pleasure and joy. It’s the best part of my life and I cannot keep my hands to myself, EVER!
I was simply made to make love. The best part about it, Jack recognizes my cues beautifully and then takes the lead! All I can say about this is, “OMG! Jack has got it goin’ on!”
It’s not all play, although it feels like it, Jack tears away from me and heads into our office to build and run our biz, while I stay at home and manage family stuff. Oftentimes I have a second sleep in the morning because I’ve been up so early, and once I wake up, then starts me getting myself dolled up for my beloved.
During this time apart, I cannot help but text Jack naughty texts and pics because it’s just so fun. wink emoticon
Jack then comes home for lunch. We kiss and eat, and sometimes make love again (on the really fun days), then back to the office to coach our spectacular clients, where we talk ceaselessly about all things relationship, life and love.
Business ends after our last client for the day, and no more business talk is allowed, because there’s so much more to life than just business and work. Dinner time is eating at home or having Jack take me out.
Our nights are when we have FUN. (Come to think of it, so are our mornings, and afternoons, hmmm go figure.)
During the summer, we’re outside a lot, going for walks, sitting together on our patio drinking wine, or playing with our sweet little grand baby girl. Winter evenings are movie or sharing a book together time.
We live to laugh and play, and totally dig it.
Friday through Sunday is our weekend and Friday night is date night.
I look forward to Friday night all week long because this is when Jack wines and dines me, and you know…I just can’t get enough of that.
Saturday and Sunday are the days when we spend more time going for walks, having sex, talking with friends, and enjoying our family.
No matter what I’m doing, loving Jack is my moving force, whether it be through good meals, dessert, sex, loving words or my constant affection, I’m always moving in love with my beloved.
Jack is continually looking for ways to make my life run smooth, and give me the world, and let me tell you, I gladly receive it.
This is how we work together to create relationship bliss, and it works!
So now that you’ve spent a day in the life of Jack and me, what about you, what’s one thing you do with your SO that keeps the passion and sizzle alive? (share below…:)
Jack and I are in your corner and know that relationship happiness is yours, and we want to help you have it.
Have the best weekend ever!
Loves and Kisses,
P.S. If there’s something that made you smile as you read this, we’d love to have you share that in the comments below or do a Facebook share, and also send this message along to a friend so they can smile too. The more smiles the better. Thanks for reading. XO