As an empath, you are a bright shiny delicious light beckoning narcissists your way. Opposites attract.
What you MUST know to stop being controlled by others.
You feel everything deeper. Narcissists, don’t.
Knowledge is power.
Included in today’s episode:
- A story about why Tiff found herself locked in a padded room at school.
- Are you in a relationship with a narcissist? We help you figure that out.
- All narcissists aren’t the same. There are 3 levels of narcissists, and we discuss all three.
- Do you ever wish you had a speedy comeback that could instantly disarm a narcissist? We give you 5!
- Once you realize you’re in a relationship with a narcissist, and you’re ready to get out, this episode helps.
Join Tiff’s Connected Empath Facebook group:
Love, Tiff & Jack
Have you ever had someone say, “Why are you so sensitive?” Does it make you want to punch them in the face (maybe that’s a little much, but c’mon, it’s so frustrating).
Your sensitivity may very well feel like a curse. Sooooo we decided that this podcast had to be all about the amazing wonderful side of being an empath/HSP.
Here’s to you and your highly sensitive superpowers!!
JOIN Tiff’s CONNECTED EMPATH facebook group here 🔻
Tiff & Jack
Life with an empath/highly sensitive person is different than living with a non-highly sensitive person. First things first, what is an empath? Are you one? Is your significant other one?
These are important questions to answer. Jack shares what day-to-day life looks like living with Tiff (a full blown empath).
Come be a fly on the wall of the Walker house and see for yourself what life with an empath looks like.
CLICK HERE to join the Connected Empath Facebook group.
P.S. Episode 083: “Why do I feel so much?” has a link for you to download the Empath/HSP Assessment.