Mercury goes retro on the 19th of December…
Hello there, with retrograde barreling down, we’re here to help you get through it easy peasy.
This retrograde begins December 19 and ends January 8, 2017. There is a shadow effect before and after for a bit, but never you fear.
Tiff and I knew our facebook live video today needed to be all about Mercury retrograde and how to gracefully move through it without too many bumps and bruises.
And what makes it even more exciting is the fact that when Tiff was awake during her “witching hour” at 3:30 AM this morning, she learned something new and very valuable to make this retrograde better than ever for you.
Something to be mindful of (but not afraid of) is the fact that sleep is often disrupted during retrograde, which in turn can exacerbate other disturbances such as feeling confused, not wanting to be flexible, having a hard time staying in reality and making up stories about what you think others are thinking about you. (The “stories” will get us every time!)
So when you notice you’re feeling a little bit sleepy or cranky, STOP what you’re doing, close your eyes for a few minutes (even as few as 2-5) and allow the sleepies to move through. Instead of fighting it, wrap it up and kiss its face off. 😉
You may also feel like you’re struggling to process information, and it seems like you, and the world around you, is in slow motion, which means you’ll need to be extremely patient with yourself and others.
Take it down a few notches. Pretend you’re enjoying a tropical vacation where “island time” is the norm.
Quick tips to get through retrograde easy peasy:
- Take little catnaps as needed.
- Take time to work through your crap and not take it out on the people you love.
- Spend a little time writing down your thoughts and feelings to work through them.
- Be patient with yourself and others.
- Give yourself extra time to get where you’re going.
- Let go of the fear around retrograde and look at it as a gift to help you look more deeply into yourself and doing your inner clearing work.
- Remember, above all, what you want, wants you! If you want a wonderful retrograde experience…you can indeed have it.
If this helps you in some way, we ask you to share the love, and pass this message along to a friend, or share the video on your facebook page.
Thank you for being a part of our community.
Until next time, we encourage you to live every day like it’s a holiday…just the way you want.
Tiff & Jack
Your Life, Your Way